Welcome to our July Update.
As its the middle of winter way down here in the Souther Hemisphere we're all wrapped up and snuggley at Creative Collide looking for reasons to avoid going outside. Latest distraction for us has been Twitter. Holy Cow it could become a full time job!!! So many interesting tweets with links to great articles.
We've started retweeting some of them as well as adding our own of course. So if you want to follow us were
Some of the really intereting articles and pages we've been posting on the Creative Collide site. Here are just a few of our favourites
- Bubbles - a fashion photo shoot shot in 1963 by Melvyn Sokolysky - this was soooooo head of its time - it is stunning!! click here for more
- What makes a good Creative Director? click here for more
- How do you work out your rate as a contractor or freelancer? This article shows you exactly how click here for more
- The do's and don'ts of creating a great portfolio click here for more
- How do you price your artwork? click here for more
- Want to get into an new area, or test something out then read this - The Genius Behind using Charities and Causes
- Ten Tips for Overcoming Creative Block - click here for more
- Want to be successful? Start by knowing your purpose - click here for more or here for even more
We've also noticed a few compeitions on the go - so if you are a designer or visual artist check these out.
- Drift Sessions - Logo and Branding Competition - less than two weeks till closing date click here for more
- Greenpeace's - Rebrand BP - click here for more
- Poster Competition - Glass is half full - click here for more
Posted: Mon 19 Jul 2010