Our first Portfolio Presentation Evening at Carriageworks on the 26th of March has already reached full audience capacity.
We are overwhelmed with the interest in this event and really excited by it. If you would like to come along you can be put on the waiting list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you miss out you can still catch the presentations online. We will be filming all of the presentations and posting them on both this website and soon to be launched The Creative Collide at the Playground's website.
As our first event of this type we were using it as a pilot, a tester ,to see if you were interested in something like this. With such a brilliant response we will definitely be having more of these. The plan is to have each event focused around a specifici creative industry. So plans for future events include:
- Visual Arts - with presentations by visual artists, gallery owners and festival directors.
- Architecture and Design - with presentations by Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers
- Moving Image - with presentations by film makers, animators, television producers, and others involved with moving image
- The world of Fashion - fashion designers, fashion photographers, make up artists and more
- Web and online design - 3D designers, website designers - this list could be enormous!
So this gives you an idea of the types of events we'll be hosting in the months to come!! And of course we will definitely be having another design focused event!
So if you are interested in presenting or attending any of our Portfolio Presentation Evenings contact Janette and Juila at email@example.com
Posted: Wed 10 Mar 2010